❤Welcome To My Blog❤
Angel bibi Here


我们在一起的日子

Me and My dear

Me and My dear

页面

2010年6月3日星期四

宝贝,不要不开心了。

4/6/2010 Friday

Baby...


I'm so miss you...

I know you study now...

But,no you beside me...

I so scare...

And...

Feel alone...

Baby...

Don't be sad...

Be happy can??

My dear...

Don't angry your daddy and mom already...

I think they will help you change it...

Your daddy and mom is very love you...

They can't without you...

They always need you...

I know You also know right?

Don't argue with them already...

okay??

Baby...

Take care for yourself...

Don't let me worry again...

I will always beside you...

Love My Dear forever^^

Today so boring...

Nothing to do...

Tomorrow My Boyfriend Work...

Sad...I'm sure Feel alone again...

I don't want...

But...I say what also no use already...

Never Mind...

Can't see him also can miss him^^

Dear...you must Hard working to study...

Me always support you...and beside you^^

加油^^






没有评论:

发表评论